Kamis, 19 Juli 2012

Adam Levine Nude: Maroon 5 Singer Gets Naked For Cancer In Cosmo UK

Adam Levine drops all of his clothes in the new issue of Cosmo UK, a publicity shot meant to raise awareness for prostate and testicular cancer for Everyman.
This time, it was his girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna getting her hold on him, with her hands the only things covering Levine's privates from the camera.
Levine is no stranger to nudity, telling the magazine: "I spend most of my life naked. In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
Kelly Osbourne covers the new issue. Click over to Cosmo UK for more.
Photo: Ben Riggot/Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
PHOTO:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More